Sierra Nevada Summerfest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoctorDuvel

Reaction score
This is the beer that got me back into lagers, specifically last year's batch. It's one of the best lagers I've had. However, the first six-pack (last year - 2009) I bought was far better than the subsequent 10 or so six packs I bought throughout the season. It was definitely hit-or-miss when it came to fresh vs. skunky - which is why I bought it so much, was like searching for the holy grail... and never was it as good as the first six pack. I blame the distributors and retailers, and the Texas heat.

Anyway, it's back! and it's as good as ever! :mug:

Agreed. I just blazed through a 6er of this and it is every bit as good as last years. One hell of a fine beer.

saw it in the store the other day, figured i would pick one up one of these days. now i think i'll grab one a lot sooner than that.

yeah, get it now! and if the ones you get later are just as perfect, no love lost...

and sorry guys, i didn't realize there was a commercial beer discussion forum...mods, can you move this thread there?

Back