• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

all grain setup for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanamish

Reaction score
Hey everybody I have this listed up on my local craigslist but I thought I would give it a try here to. Local pick up prefered but I can ship let me know were your from and I will quote you a price (it will be expencive but I will split the shipping with you)

all right here's the list with prices, all prices include shipping:

1 - SS march pump - $200

If you're ever willing to part it out, I'll come up and take the MiniBrew mash tun and chiller.

I'm interested in the triclamp fittings including the sight glasses if you decide to part it out.

I am getting allot of inquiries about splitting the system up so i will start making a list of the items individually, and contacting the people that already asked for specific things.

Cool, I would be interested in the tri clamp oxygenation stone, the tri clamp fittings coming off the pump, any tri clamp to hose barb, and the tri clamp butterfly ratcheting valves, tri clamp T's, as well as available 1.5" clamps...

Thanks
Dan

I am interested in the pump, the mini brew hlt and mlt, the boilermaker, the boil kettle, the tubing and the convoluted chiller. Basically all of the big stuff. Can you. Pm me individual pricing? Thanks!
Mike

Back