What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure this is one of the best beers I've ever brewed.

Simcoe/Columbus papaya bomb imperial ipa. Connecticut style for the haters. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403822247.291839.jpg

Time for Hoptimum #2.

Got a text from a crappy coworker complaining about having to look for something. Wtf? She knows I've been busy as hell and has the balls to complain? Grrrrrr

Glad I got some good dipa's.

1403823907620.jpg

Rudy's!!!! You request BBQ from Texas and Rudys is what you crave?! There's way better BBQ that represents Texas than that place

But we all know that Rudy can't fail.

Ok, maybe only BK will find that funny, but I had to say it....

I haven't been drinking. I haven o idea what your'e talking about.

I wish I could work from home or take a day off....ever.

At least I was able to stream the US/Deutschland game and listen while driving around today. Happened to drive by Dupont Circle in DC, and it took me a couple minutes to realize what was going on. Hah.

Meanwhile, drinking this. A much fresher bottle than the last time I had it. It's damned good.

Was that also picked up across the river? Don't think I have seen that at total wine.

Tonic water at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_3581.jpg
    IMG_3581.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 63
Well, that didn't last long. The boy pissed me off and I declared there will be no camping until he gets me un-pissed off. He's very popular with his sisters right now.

Digging through the fridge to see what I want.

Rudy's!!!! You request BBQ from Texas and Rudys is what you crave?! There's way better BBQ that represents Texas than that place

I've been to probably 25 other BBQ places in Texas (Dallas, San Antone, Austin and more) that I loved. I like ****ty ass Mesquite BBQ for Christ's sake. Salt Lick was nuts, too. So was my night on 6th street afterward. Ok. Too much info. I will stop there.

I am a maniac.

Pretty sure this is one of the best beers I've ever brewed.

Simcoe/Columbus papaya bomb imperial ipa. Connecticut style for the haters. :D

View attachment 207737

That does sound and look tasty. Maybe someday I'll go AG and brew it up.

Well, that didn't last long. The boy pissed me off and I declared there will be no camping until he gets me un-pissed off. He's very popular with his sisters right now.

Ha. Why does that always suck when you get punished instead?

My mom just texted me today to say she saw Gose and will pick me up some and be my beer mule! Yippee! Birthday Gose this weekend! (unless it turns out like my past 2 days at work, or my cars on my birthdays from 18-28 yrs old) My day has just started to get slightly better. Onto a dirt wolf.

Attachments

• 1403825959939.jpg
    1403825959939.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 59
That does sound and look tasty. Maybe someday I'll go AG and brew it up.

Ha. Why does that always suck when you get punished instead?

My mom just texted me today to say she saw Gose and will pick me up some and be my beer mule! Yippee! Birthday Gose this weekend! (unless it turns out like my past 2 days at work, or my cars on my birthdays from 18-28 yrs old) My day has just started to get slightly better. Onto a dirt wolf.

You'll go AG after you call me and we talk. It's simple.

Dude, wtf? I gave one of my boys a haircut and he cried like his girl cousin. Wtf. Little kids are insane. I let my wife take over before I got really pissed (like you) and poured another beer downstairs in the screened-in porch. :D

I've been to probably 25 other BBQ places in Texas (Dallas, San Antone, Austin and more) that I loved. I like ****ty ass Mesquite BBQ for Christ's sake. Salt Lick was nuts, too. So was my night on 6th street afterward. Ok. Too much info. I will stop there.

I am a maniac.

Ok I can live with that. At least you experience bad ass BBQ while in our great state.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403826219.308545.jpg
Staying on topic

Dude, wtf? I gave one of my boys a haircut and he cried like his girl cousin. Wtf. Little kids are insane. I let my wife take over before I got really pissed (like you) and poured another beer downstairs in the screened-in porch. :D

Wife is at work. She may have been able to salvage the dumpster fire that accompanied dinner. But I had no chance. Maybe tomorrow...

Another home brew. I'm buzzed as ****. Another imperial ipa.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403826398.229169.jpg

You'll go AG after you call me and we talk. It's simple.

I know the joys and time constraints already, just gotta save up and buy everything and hope for the best. Prolly gonna go 10 gallon cooler style like you do for the mash tun, just need to get all that equipment and a bigger boil kettle and outdoor burner (pretty much everything haha)

Spot-on, man. I've seen a ton of posts here on HBT saying beer (specifically home brew) tastes like onion/garlic) but I never believed it. Now that I've had my first onion/garlic beer, I totally get it.

I taste it alot in ipas. Guess its juat my palate. I like fruit hops than pine/onion.

If you are ever down here give us a heads up and we will dink like fishes.

I got a 100% brett beer that is ready. Im debating on dry hopping with nelson sauvant, amarillo, or sorachi ace. Those are on my mind now.

I am a maniac.

Salt Lick is frikkin awesome. I can't wait to get back out to Austin to have it again.

I know the joys and time constraints already, just gotta save up and buy everything and hope for the best. Prolly gonna go 10 gallon cooler style like you do for the mash tun, just need to get all that equipment and a bigger boil kettle and outdoor burner (pretty much everything haha)

If you need info, let me know. It would be my pleasure to help you as much as I can.

Remmy would you pm me the recipe for your papaya bomb? I'm comparing recipes to try and figure out what I want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Is that couscous?
[/url]

Why, yes, it is. One of my favorite side dishes.

This is fantastic! It's exceeded my expectations. So delicious. A perfect melding of coffee, chocolate, smoke and just the barest whisper of pepper heat. Chewy, full body lets everything hang around for a long time. Definitely going to savor this for quite some time and I'm really excited to see how it develops as it warms. My sincerest thanks to zeptrey for including this in my eMAW.

1403827918240.jpg

This is fantastic! It's exceeded my expectations. So delicious. A perfect melding of coffee, chocolate, smoke and just the barest whisper of pepper heat. Chewy, full body lets everything hang around for a long time. Definitely going to savor this for quite some time and I'm really excited to see how it develops as it warms. My sincerest thanks to zeptrey for including this in my eMAW.

Nice! I've been trying to get that one since Prairie started coming to St. Louis but it's always gone within a couple hours. I'm drinking a Contact High by 4 Hands.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Couscous is great. But I like Israeli couscous even more.

Yeah, that's a great beer. I'm glad they kept the pepper restrained in it.

Back