What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serendipity Blonde gravity sample. 1.008, terminal gravity; time for a 2 day cold crash.

Now moving on to this tasty gem:

image-1225680881.jpg

Pretty sure it's 11/12 it's from last years batch it got some floaties from some where not sure why considering its clear from the start but I decided to just pour and drink and wow amazing. And I still got another aging at home maybe Christmas ill break that one out once I renew my stash. Not one of my favorites but one I try every year

rockbasementbeer said:
Smuttynose old brown dog

Now that's an awesome beer if I was at home on the computer I would like this for sure lol

Sorry guys the mad elf got me in the talkative mood tonight lol

A nice create-your-own flight. Right to left.

Stone Belgo IRS 2011
Sundowner I love Gold Belgian Strong
Black Racer from Bear Republic
Enegren Brewing Brewing Day Shorts IPA

image-1542524151.jpg

drinking a trippel in honor of remmy getting one today! i cant believe you dont get new beglium, i thought that was like the anheiser of craft beer, if there is such a thing haha

2013-07-05 21.00.19.jpg

Can't wait to try it. The only Tripel I've had all week is Velvet Rooster (today).

drinking a trippel in honor of remmy getting one today! i cant believe you dont get new beglium, i thought that was like the anheiser of craft beer, if there is such a thing haha

I just picked up a six of trippel. That will be my next beer tonight...

And another flight. Right to left.

Epic Brewing Blue Law porter.
Eagle Rock Revolution Pale Ale
The Bruery Humulus Lager
Bootleggers Dr. Tongue.

image-3477809347.jpg

My partial mash version of the Cooper's Hop Gobbler recipe. Doesn't taste like Hobgoblin but I'm still enjoying it.

LoloMT7s Red. Another great beer man! Is this Imperial or no? Pretty close to Red Dread in aroma and flavor if you ask me. Thanks!!

ForumRunner_20130705_224459.jpg

Just kegged my IPA that I had dry hopping for 7 days. It was a little higher on the IBU scale than I usually do my IPAs. Basically I just did an experiment to see how it would turn out. I pulled about half a glass to just taste and I have to say I like it. A lot of Citra and Centennial, so it's got a good citrus punch, but I threw in some Chinook as well, to give it a little piney hit.

I think I will enjoy it a little more as it mellows a bit though. I'm more of a middle of the road IPA guy. I'm finishing off the night though with a bottle of Lagunitas IPA. I always was a bit of a craft beer drinker, but it's gotten kind of crazy how many six packs I buy now to use as reasearch.

Finally back to my fortress of solitude after seeing Superman. Every time I go to the movie theatre I realize why I never go to the movies.
I hate crowds of people.
Now drinking DisturbdChemist's mead. I think this one is cilantro lime.

image-1574174556.jpg

Finally back to my fortress of solitude after seeing Superman. Every time I go to the movie theatre I realize why I never go to the movies.
I hate crowds of people.
Now drinking DisturbdChemist's mead. I think this one is cilantro lime.

How was it? And sadly finishing my Bam Noire

Latest posts

Back