Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As painful as it is, I agree on Moss... I don't see it as a bad move by the 49rs at all. I am skeptical there is a lot in the tank though. We'll see

Exactly. The Niners are even skeptical, that's why they got Manningham and drafted Jenkins. The Vikings are the dumbasses that gave up a 3rd for him.

McBrewskie said:
The vikings traded a 3rd round pick for him and he never played for the Texans. Tennessee on the other hand didn't have to risk much to get him and it didn't work out, so no harm no foul. Niners are in the same position as Tennessee, but Randy wants to prove he can still play so they have a higher chance of getting good Randy. If it doesn't work they release him, no big deal.

Didn't he catch about as many passes for the texans as he did for the titans?

Steeler's baby now just need to finish my fridge keg orator and paint it yellow and black since the wife moved me to the garage I have more to decorate for the season. On a side note sitting drinking my heady topper trying to find a 5/8 stainless fender washer since no where local has them

I remember some pretty bad football, but at least we would have a year or two where we would make the playoffs. We never went a decade without getting into the playoffs. Course I wasn't around tor the AFL days.

Ahh, the pass happy minor league called the AFL. Wait a sec....

Below was way too much quoting. Denied...

Enough that nobody wants to run against them. Our passing 'D' is no where near as efficient as our run 'D'. Our defense is just nasty down in the trenches. We will definitely hit you and you'll remember it.

lolz.... I want some of what you guys are drinking.

I'm going to safely assume you don't know much about football. The 49ers have taken no risks in signing him. He wasn't signed to come in and be the #1 receiver. He is going to be a situational receiver. I'm not so sure what is so hilarious about that.

It is exciting to be pumped up for a season with high expections no matter what all the haters in this thread say. This hasn't happened in awhile.

I think of this all the time. But then I wonder just how each of them had turned out if the roles were switched. Meaning would Rogers still have been as good if he went to the 49ers? Would Smith had been a pro bowl QB if he had went to the Packers?

Dilfer was just good enough to score enough points that the defense wouldn't allow the other team to score as much. I can't see Smith at this point ever being a top ten QB but he can be good enough.

Steeler's baby now just need to finish my fridge keg orator and paint it yellow and black since the wife moved me to the garage I have more to decorate for the season. On a side note sitting drinking my heady topper trying to find a 5/8 stainless fender washer since no where local has them

You're old and you have felons. Maybe next decade.

And yea, I actually work for a living so have to ketchup ;)

Just finishing a couple Headys myself. Might I suggest red, white and bule for your kegorator?

You're old and you have felons. Maybe next decade.

And yea, I actually work for a living so have to ketchup ;)

This. Steelers are old. The online should be getting awfully good with Pouncey and Decastro, **** you for drafting Decastro he was supposed to fall to the Niners. And yes full of felons. Lol at James Harrison not knowing who Kenny Stabler is, but knowing full well how to use a woman as a punching bag.

Yer in for a long miserable season. "Commitment to nothingness".

It'll suck because they won't be absolutely terrible. You know the point where you can just start watching other games. But they'll be 7-8 wins. Positive side is with Al gone they'll start to put it together again.

Is ESPN now the New Jersey Jets media outlet? "Here we have 88 players commenting on the the relationship between Sanchez and Tebow."

Is ESPN now the New Jersey Jets media outlet? "Here we have 88 players commenting on the the relationship between Sanchez and Tebow."

Even God is getting tired of the Tebow talk. Churches everywhere are sucking all the milk they can from this tits.

what a surprise, a san francisco fan talking about sucking a man's tits.

Not like we haven't heard those cracks before.

tumblr_m6v077GnnV1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

We'll see when their defense steps out onto the field. They are going to need to put up a lot of points on offense, that's for sure.

Blah blah blah... I am so sick of people being so clueless about the Pats D last year.

"ohhhh. They're so terrible. That offense will have to score a million points"

Oh bull.

The Pats D, yes, let up all sorts of yards but they were 15th, right smack in the middle of the league in points allowed. They let up fewer points than the Giants, Cowboys (one Ryan brother "defensive genius"), Packers, and Jets (the other Ryan brother "defensive genius") and let up an average of .1 more points pergame than Chicago and .2 points more than the Saints.

All of this while the offense put up the 3rd most points in the league.

Anyone who thinks the Pats D was super horrible last year ether didn't watch any of the games or is just plain retahded.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait for Hard Knocks with the Miami Dolphins. Gonna be the best HBO comedy series since the debut of Curb your Enthusiasim.

Latest posts

Back