FT: Doom, Clown Shoes, FSW16 ISO: RR Sours, HF, Pipeworks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
FT:
Founders Doom
Bells Hopslam (bottled 01/13)
Clown Shoes Luchadore En Fuego
Clown Shoes Vampire Slayer
Firestone Walker 16
Dark Horse Single Hop Crooked Trees (I feel the need to share these)

ISO:
FFF Dark Lord
Huna
Russian River Sours (already have Supplication/Consecration)
Pipeworks - Raspberry Truffle Abduction
Pipeworks - Unicorn Galaxy
Hill Farmstead
Ghandi Bot
Heady

I know I'm probably stretchin' here but shoot me a PM if you are interested in any above and have some stuff from the ISO. We can work out extras if need be.

Uggg bad timeing. =| I'm going to RR but kinda broke. Hmm may have to try to talk myself into an offer. Haha.

I can get a bunch of maine beer co including mean old tom.
Killin for a FW 16
Pm if your willing to do a couple bottles for that 16, i got a decent celler also.

Thx!

Dave1096 said:
What's left from your original post? is the FW 16 still around? Would gladly do some of RR Supplication and some other great beers for it.

FW16 is still around. You wouldn't happen to have Beatification available to you? I've already got some Supplication.

FW16 is still around. You wouldn't happen to have Beatification available to you? I've already got some Supplication.

Wish I did, but I probably wouldn't trade it...so that doesn't really help our situation, does it? Interested in FiftyFifty Eclipse. I have the Rittenhouse Rye, and I think I might be able to still get Evan Williams.

mikeysab said:
I want. FW 16. Is this still avaible?

Mike, if this is no longer available from OP. A local bottle shop has a handful left as of last week. I can swing by and grab one or a couple
If there is any left.

Bumpity, real interested in anything Toppling Goliath as well. I'll get the chance to try their stuff on the 27th either way :D

Back