Good thing she's good lookin'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end it looked like the host (was that Mario Lopez?) was about to bust out laughing.

I think I would work on putting together a coherent sentence before locating America on a map.

Oh man...what can I say????

She is so dumb that I don't think she could find my dick to suck off because it's like somewhere south of my FAT ASS equator...

It's apparent she went to school to get her MRS...;)

And to think her whore ass mother bred her that way...it's a sorry ass state of people living above the echelons of reality...they just don't know...on any given Tuesday that Southern girl woud be f'n a well hung Nubian Prince (yeah, right...African Royalty...) and making that WASPy mothers dreams come true...hypocrits....

She was on the Today show this morning trying to excuse her answer. Matt Laurer asked the question again and she had a totally rehearsed answer. It was actually pretty funny to watch, especially since they showed the whole clip before hand.

Actually it's pretty hilarious to me. Where can I find me one that looks beautiful and thinks like that. I can think of plenty of things to do with her. She needs some practice on her "oral" skills. I believe I can help the lass!

Beerrific said:
Although I am not sure what question she answered...

Maybe she thought the question was, "What would be a completely incoherent string of words that would make you appear dumber than a box of rocks?"

I think this is fitting

Miss South Carolina, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..

As funny as that is, I'm guessing she just choked. How many of you have ever had to go on stage and answer a random question in front of television cameras and a live audience? I've had to do it in front of crowds not nearly as large as that and I know it's not easy. It's REALLY easy to draw a blank in that type of situation.

rdwj said:
As funny as that is, I'm guessing she just choked. How many of you have ever had to go on stage and answer a random question in front of television cameras and a live audience? I've had to do it in front of crowds not nearly as large as that and I know it's not easy. It's REALLY easy to draw a blank in that type of situation.

Yeah, well, I am not competing to be the next Miss Teen USA either. Was she not expecting to have to speak on stage?

I do believe she choked. If she was asked without the pressure, I'm sure the answer would have been half way coherent. I think she missed the "Americans" word and then fought to make sense of the question. It's amazing what a short and sweet answer would have done for her. Something like, "I believe it's because we put more emphasis on beauty and not enough on education". Oh the irony.

Ryanh1801 said:
I think this is fitting

Miss South Carolina, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..

That is exactly what I was thinking the first time that I saw that video. Perfect quote.

Beerrific said:
Yeah, well, I am not competing to be the next Miss Teen USA either. Was she not expecting to have to speak on stage?

My guess is that she was coached on several questions and was expecting to be able to use a nicey-nice global hug answer. When the question wasn't what she expected, she kinda freaked; then forgot what she was supposed to talk about. It's funny as hell when it happens, but honestly, I bet a good portion of people that are laughing at her answer would have done just as poorly.

You mean she was talking? What was she saying? Sorry, I missed it - I was too busy thinking about her naked.

Since when did South Africa and Iraq become part of America? I'm thinking she's probably part of the 1/5 :D

Rhoobarb said:
You mean she was talking? What was she saying? Sorry, I missed it - I was too busy thinking about her naked.

no kidding - she's freaking gorgeous huh ?

0_21_082808_teen2.jpg

Great, like the south needs more advertising.
She is really fine though.

I think each and every person has a special talent. Wonder what hers is.

Mutilated1 said:
no kidding - she's freaking gorgeous huh ?

I don't know if she is gorgeous. Can we get a photograph of her? All I see there is an airbrush painting. :p

Maybe I'm just getting old. Don't get me wrong or anything, it's definitely an ATTRACTIVE painting, but when I seriously think of nailing a chick like that, it freaks me out. That's not human skin... it's not a set of human eyes... it's a picture. If a human actually looked like that it would be weird.

I mean, I don't want her to pack on thirty pounds and lose the straight teeth or anything drastic like that, but just... you know... look like a freaking HUMAN. Call me crazy, but I want to f*ck human women, not fake imaginary beings. Sure, I want hot human women, but they have to be human women, first and foremost... and that picture just doesn't do it for me. It's too fakey. It's, frankly, sorta scary.

The girl in the video? Oh yeah, I'd hit that. But the photoshopped pic? When I really think about it? It's more like a painting than a picture. My gut intuition is, instead of being like, "Damn, she's hot..." it is... "Well, yeah, it's a painting of a really pretty girl.... I wonder what she really looks like?"

What the hell kind of weirdo gets turned on by paintings? At least give me a picture..... A real picture...

rdwj said:

I think rdwj is spot on. If you take this to the extreme you'll discover that a few people are so scared ****less when they sky dive that they actually FORGET to pull their ripcords and fall to their death. Of course any of us in our right minds laugh at such a ridiculous scenario. Come on, how simple is that? But when the mind is in such a stressful state it doesn't think logically.

I know this to be true from my handgun self defense courses as well. I have never personally been in a life-or-death situation, but the teacher of one course relayed his first time in such a situation. He said he flopped on the floor and wailed like a little baby even though he had a gun in the holster on his hip and could've easily taken out the robber in the convenience store.

Of course being asked this question isn't life-or-death; I realize I am talking about extreme examples. But I would venture to say that the fear of embarrassment that she experienced could have produced a similar state of mind.

Back