What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that obnoxious "Shut Up and Dance" song from Walk the Moon or whoever stuck in my head. Please kill me.

Edit: Yeah, I had to look up who sang it.

I have that obnoxious "Shut Up and Dance" song from Walk the Moon or whoever stuck in my head. Please kill me.

Edit: Yeah, I had to look up who sang it.

Ugh, I'm sorry. That song seems to be on whenever I turn on the radio. Doesn't even matter what station I turn to. :(

The funeral dirge "Take Me To Church" by Hosier.

I can't stand this song... ugh. Just sounds depressing. I usually hit the mute button before the first 4 chords are played.

Gimme Shelter featuring Lisa Fischer. That woman has got a voice like a trombone - surgically precise with cat-like speed and reflexes on the slide.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLx4xJdCcZ4[/ame]

I believe that belongs in the "Mistakes in Parenting" thread.

You know how the bassist of MOST any band hardly ever gets laid?

This dude never even stood a chance.

s.jpg

The funeral dirge "Take Me To Church" by Hosier.

I can't stand this song... ugh. Just sounds depressing. I usually hit the mute button before the first 4 chords are played.

Now I got the chorus of that song stuck in my head. I dont even know the words but it is still stuck. Gaaah! Thats it! I am breaking out the big guns to get rid of it. I give you...

I am sorry. I so regret it now... Where is that Barney song?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Carry On" by Fun.

I have heard a few other songs with this guy singing, and I can't really take it, but this song is perfect for him. It's not really my type of music, but this song is pretty good.

I think this proves I am getting older.

Back