Simpson Golden Naked Oats

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KVP

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm in Maryland and it appears that this grain is not available at any of the LHBS.
I'll be driving out to Missouri soon.
Do any of you live near the I-70 corridor out to St. Louis then I-44 toward Springfield, MO?
If so, are there any shops along the way that I can stop and pick up some of this grain?
I can order it but hate to pay the shipping charges.

Thanks, Kevin

Hello all,
I'm in Maryland and it appears that this grain is not available at any of the LHBS.
I'll be driving out to Missouri soon.
Do any of you live near the I-70 corridor out to St. Louis then I-44 toward Springfield, MO?
If so, are there any shops along the way that I can stop and pick up some of this grain?
I can order it but hate to pay the shipping charges.

Thanks, Kevin

Ya, I also live in Maryland and experienced the same issue. I just went ahead and bought a couple other hard-to-find ingredients like Simpson's Caramalt and threw in some hops to justify the shipping. Then I vacuum seal them up and put it away for later use.

Order online from brewbrothers.biz they have super cheap prices and shipping. Plus they sell K97 and S189. Boom

Back