What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I get the reference. This place was in Mt. Clemens. Three Blind Mice.

Ohhhhhhh LOL Clubhouse BFD is a similar bar in Rochester. Like 60-70 brews on tap all craft and insane # of bottles. One of Draft Magazines best craft bars. Hmm never heard of it, need to check it out.

On to the next. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396062475.378492.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396062526.124866.jpg

I would say those two RIS were the best of my Fantasy winnings so far but the biggest surprise has been the Dread Red. I expected nothing of that and it was flat out awesome.

Just wait till I send you some Schlitz and Black Label. ;)

Gotta keep them in line ;)

Dude, if you've seen my wife on the "Show us your SWMBO" thread, you know my leverage in this relationship. She could do so much better...shhhhh.

EDIT: and forget her looks. She's the best mom ever. And for an Irish guy to say anyone other than his own mom is the best ever is something...sorry mom.

Dude, if you've seen my wife on the "Show us your SWMBO" thread, you know my leverage in this relationship. She could do so much better...shhhhh.

Haha I have and Im in the same boat. We got lucky my friend. They story of how you guys got together is awesome too. Kinda similar to mine. We never had extended time apart, but separated multiple times and just couldn't stay apart.

Edit to your edit: we are even more alike! We dont have kids yet, but she teaches dance to very young girls and loves children. Very patient and understanding, but firm when she has to be. She cant wait to have kids

EDIT: and forget her looks. She's the best mom ever. And for an Irish guy to say anyone other than his own mom is the best ever is something...sorry mom.

I think a lot of us got lucky. My wife could do a lot better, but for some reason puts up with me. And also takes pictures of me wearing a horse head mask at 10:00PM. :D

Haha I have and Im in the same boat. We got lucky my friend. They story of how you guys got together is awesome too. Kinda similar to mine. We never had extended time apart, but separated multiple times and just couldn't stay apart.

Edit to your edit: we are even more alike! We dont have kids yet, but she teaches dance to very young girls and loves children. Very patient and understanding, but firm when she has to be. She cant wait to have kids

Kids are the best. I was the biggest overachiever ****** ever until I had kids. If you have kids and don't readjust your priorities, you're an *******. It will change you in ways I could describe but you could not understand. No offense; if you're not an ******* you will understand when you have kids.

Kids are the best. I was the biggest overachiever ****** ever until I had kids. If you have kids and don't readjust your priorities, you're an *******. It will change you in ways I could describe but you could not understand. No offense; if you're not an ******* you will understand when you have kids.

I understand to a slight degree. My nephews father didnt change and its taking a toll. He is an ******* no doubt. Fortunately my sister is a champ.

Hey! I have a kid and I'm an *******! :p
I completely understand what you're saying. I have quite a few friends that don't have kids and they don't even understand what I'm talking about when I talk about being a father.

Hey! I have a kid and I'm an *******! :p
I completely understand what you're saying. I have quite a few friends that don't have kids and they don't even understand what I'm talking about when I talk about being a father.

I hate trying to explain it to guys who don't have kids. You cannot understand. It's not academic, I cannot make you get it...if you hold a newborn in your arms and know what I'm talking about, then you get it. If you hold a newborn and don't know what I'm talking about, I truly pity you. If you've never held your own child within minutes of her birth (I have both girls and a boy) then you may think you get it...but you don't.

Apple ginger angry orchard. Not worth a glass, not worth the shot, need the fridge space.

I feel kinda dirty that I have not had a sour or a gose, don't know where to start with them though. Hoping to grant an emaw soon and put a beginner sour on my list.

What is Gose? I feel so out of the loop.

It is an almost extinct style of beer. Brewed originally in Leipzig Germany. It was one of the few allowed outside of the Rhine laws. It is pretty much a sour salted wheat beer. This one is brewed with spruce which is traditional.. I think :D

Yeah, I read the directions and that threw me so bad. I pulled the PDF offline and it talked about jumpers and stuff. It really made me feel like the first time I installed a bare bones hard drive in a PC and had to use the jumpers to mark it as slave and such.

Drinking this little gem thanks to Banesong!

One of my favorites home beers. glad you like it!

Chillwave after a number if others. Eff it, it is Friday, and I still have 12 pages to go!

I hate trying to explain it to guys who don't have kids. You cannot understand. It's not academic, I cannot make you get it...if you hold a newborn in your arms and know what I'm talking about, then you get it. If you hold a newborn and don't know what I'm talking about, I truly pity you. If you've never held your own child within minutes of her birth (I have both girls and a boy) then you may think you get it...but you don't.

Definitely. You either get it or you don't. I have a special attachment to my daughter because of the problems we had when she was born. She had a heart defect and had to have surgery when she was 6 days old. There was no guarantee she would even survive the surgery. But luckily we have one of the best children's hospitals here in Houston. So I appreciate every moment with her. Still some friends don't understand why I'd rather just stay home with my family sometimes instead of BSing with them all night. They won't ever get it unless they have a kid.

No offense Ridire, but he somehow manages to live in a black hole devoid of Michigans best stuff lol.
Burping brett here on the seconf pour

That was at the bar I as at tonight but I didn't know to look for it. I was overwhelmed with all the goodies like Khunen (again, the spelling). There were so many beers there that I was making judgment calls based on brewery. I'm totally going back there and drinking weird **** I've never had. By the way, with all this great beer, there was more PBR being served than anything.

And, Fuzz, the beer scene on your side of the state kills the beer scene over here. We have a few great breweries but the west side kills us.

I need to pick up more JP when I'm in Chicago. I've had Calabaza Blanca and loved it.

My fiancee is the big JP aficionado. She grabbed one for herself and I decided to follow suit.

That was at the bar I as at tonight but I didn't know to look for it. I was overwhelmed with all the goodies like Khunen (again, the spelling). There were so many beers there that I was making judgment calls based on brewery. I'm totally going back there and drinking weird **** I've never had. By the way, with all this great beer, there was more PBR being served than anything.

Would you like a bomber for your ff prize?

Back