Custom Glassware and bar accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellBentBrewCo

Reaction score
I'm looking into having some custom glasses / pitchers done but I'm debating etching vs. painting on the design. What I'd like to see is everyones custom glassware, coasters or other brewing related items.

if im not mistaken u can get a beginners acid etching kit from walmart.. u can either free hand it, or they have an assortment of sticker like applications that u just put the stickers on, wait a certain amount of time and wash off.

trying to figure out which I liked better, the etching or a paint on graphic from bargainmugs.com Does anyone have something they've done recently that I couldn't find with the search function?

I found a Lazer Etching stand in my local mall that I had them engrave a wooden plack with my brewery name "What Ales You Brewery". He also does it on marble,stone,metal,glass,tile, just about anything. Im going back to him this week to have a few pint glasses done. The logo size he can do is 3" on a pint glass surface. Price per glass is $10.00 with unlimited lettering.

I know this doesnt do you any good unless your in my area, but I thought I'd through that out there as another option you may want to look for.

I'm leaning towards laser etching but I'm worried that it doesn't show up when the glass is full

I'm looking into having some custom glasses / pitchers done but I'm debating etching vs. painting on the design. What I'd like to see is everyones custom glassware, coasters or other brewing related items.

Check out this thread DIY Pint Glass Etching
Somewhere in this thread there is talk of a paint that can be applied to the etching to make them colorful and stand out when the pints are full of beer

Back