• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All kinds of Homebrewing stuff! AZ area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azmtnbiker

Reaction score
ADDED STUFF

Blichman Beergun-$40 or OBO
This has never been used. It has the accessory stuff hooked up to it and is ready to go.

I am getting out of the homebrewing hobby and selling as much as I can. I WILL NOT ship anything. Only local pickup. I am starting with the old grains and will continue to add as I go through all the stuff.
PLEASE PM me and we can go from there. I am in the Phoenix/Chandler area.
Bulk grains

~40lbs Durst Turbo Pils malt (late 07) ---$20
~30lbs Durst Turbo Munich malt (late 07)-- $145
10lbs Fawcett Optic Pale malt--- $5

Brew pots etc

15 gallon Italian Kettle with drain hole $75

ATC Refractomer--$30

Fermenters $25 for all OBO--
6- 6 gallon plastic fermenters from Northern Brewer. They have the grommet on top. Will give you the airlocks with them
1- Bottling bucket- $5

Anyone want to pick up that pump for me and ship it. I'll make it worth your while.

If any of this stuff is still around just before Christmas, I would be happy to pick up some stuff as I'll be down there around then. Crossing fingers....

Wow... wish I still lived on the left coast, I'd make the drive for those prices.

If you change your mind on shipping I would like the refractometer and the burners at least...

CO2 Tanks- $45 empty
1 5lb CO2 tanks. I purchased these new and they still look and work great.

Regulators-- $50/each
1 regulator that show the PSI and amount left in tank. They have a Y junction to them so I could carb/serve 2 kegs at a time. They still have the gas lines and connects hooked up to them.

Update

Wort Chiller-- Spoken for!

Added some stuff and want to get the Kegging stuff sold. Someone needs to stop bottling and keg instead. I have the regulators/lines and CO2 tanks ready to go for you.

He really doesn't have to. There are plenty local people that he could sell to, but Rob is offering this stuff up to PHX are HBTers first.

I understand, it got bumped so I figured I would ask, cause I would jump on a few things

Back