Brewtroller built!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pompeiisneaks

Why that human mask?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've got my own brewtroller controller built, now I need to finish the HERMS setup around it. Here are the pics:

IMG_06103.jpg

IMG_06122.jpg

IMG_06112.jpg

IMG_06133.jpg

The temperature sensors are already hooked up and working like a charm, I have a heating element, and a march pump, I hope to have this thing working by the weekend so I can do a saturday brew session!

Very nice. Where did you purchase it? I went to brewtroller.com but I didn't see an option to purchase.

I was going down this path with a Arduino board, til I lost patience (or free time ).
I was going to have a hookup to a usb key that would read a beersmith file and page me when it was time to clean up :)

Yes as HomebrewJeff said, its still in early development phase, I'm helping w/ testing, they aren't making any more dev boards, I think they've finalized the new board design and are trying to find a board manuf place to burn off some boards for build. I think in the very near future they'll have more. If you want, though, you can ask in the forums if jcdillin from here (jeremiah there) has more of the dev/test boards to send out. I'm going to build my box to hold it all soon, starting tonite and hope to have it done soon.

Latest posts

Back