The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Typically 2%. We ran it through a RO machine to get it to 15%. 1.060 SG. Not sure how to calculate it for the brew.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

So in an attempt to be sort of serious and topical I'm wondering what you guys think about Remy's continued presence in the booth. I'm sure we all feel sorrow at the death of the young lady and revulsion at the thought of the sociopath that is his son. But I'm not sure how I feel about the Remdog. I've like JR since he was a player and really appreciate what he brought to the booth. He is a much better announcer than he was an infielder. I don't even really know how I feel about it. On one hand he shouldn't be judged by the actions of another man. But how much responsibility does he own for creating Jarod? I'm interested in your thought.

I've always liked Remdog too, but,,,,

If Rem Dog wasn't "President of Red Sox Nation", he would have been railroaded out of town months ago.

One question that nobody's asking (cause I bet no one wants to know the answer),

Why are all 3 of RemDog's kids useless f'ing a-holes? According to that long article in the Sunday Globe a few weeks ago, IIRC, both sons have a history of beating women, and the daughter wasn't afraid of kicking someone in the head at a party after he was down.

Where'd ya think they all learned that behavior? They say the apples don't fall far from the tree......Maybe Rem was an abusive father/husband, and he keeps bailing out the kids out of guilt.

Anyone can have one unexplainable a-hole kid, but all of 'em? Hmmmmmm.

If the other kids are as violent it sure gives you reason to wonder why they all exhibit that behavior and where they learned it .

Obviously no one knows what foes on behind closed doors. It sure seems hard to believe that a guy who comes off as such a nice like able guy could be raising sociopaths.

It's much easier to do it my way, act like an arsehole but secretly be a nice guy.

I knew he was an actor, and I've seen him in things before... just never realized he was Pedro.

'I say **** you Jobu! I do it myself!"

And then, of course, the pitcher stops throwing him curveballs and instead gives him a meatball over the plate, which of course he hits eight hundred yards.

I knew he was an actor, and I've seen him in things before... just never realized he was Pedro.

'I say **** you Jobu! I do it myself!"

And then, of course, the pitcher stops throwing him curveballs and instead gives him a meatball over the plate, which of course he hits eight hundred yards.

Well, Jobu made the pitcher give him the heater...

And, Omar Eps instead of Wesley Snipes in Major League II sucked more than Major League II itself.

While we're on sports movies. Chelcie Ross is badass. Major League, Hoosiers, and Rudy?

And how the feck did Barbara Hershey pulls roles in both "The Natural" and "Hoosiers?"

Well, Jobu made the pitcher give him the heater...

And, Omar Eps instead of Wesley Snipes in Major League II sucked more than Major League II itself.

While we're on sports movies. Chelcie Ross is badass. Major League, Hoosiers, and Rudy?

And how the feck did Barbara Hershey pulls roles in both "The Natural" and "Hoosiers?"

We should only be talking about Caddyshack this week!

Why, you caddying for the Lama?

Well, I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Rudy's an absolute classic.

Hoosiers, of course, although it pisses me off at the very end. You've got the little kid dribbling the ball in the otherwise empty gym, and the camera pans to the photo on the wall of the championship team. It would have been a PERFECT time to put in a picture of the actual championship team, to emphasize that this was a real team (more or less). Hell, the last shot in "Rudy" was of the actual Rudy Ruettiger (who still goes around giving motivational speeches).

Plus, the team was going to get beat until they abandoned their pass-the-ball-four-times principal; just give the ball to Jimmy and get the **** out of the way.

I think about this **** too much, don't I?

I actually remember watching Wide World of Sports back in the day when the Rudy thing happened. At the time it was just the ND kids cheering on some walk on player and a throw in story on WWS. Years later when the movie came out I flashed back to that day in 75.

I actually remember watching Wide World of Sports back in the day when the Rudy thing happened. At the time it was just the ND kids cheering on some walk on player and a throw in story on WWS. Years later when the movie came out I flashed back to that day in 75.

1975, eh? You're ****ing old, you old ****.

Well, I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Rudy's an absolute classic.

Hoosiers, of course, although it pisses me off at the very end. You've got the little kid dribbling the ball in the otherwise empty gym, and the camera pans to the photo on the wall of the championship team. It would have been a PERFECT time to put in a picture of the actual championship team, to emphasize that this was a real team (more or less). Hell, the last shot in "Rudy" was of the actual Rudy Ruettiger (who still goes around giving motivational speeches).

Plus, the team was going to get beat until they abandoned their pass-the-ball-four-times principal; just give the ball to Jimmy and get the **** out of the way.

I think about this **** too much, don't I?

You're Bill Simmons?

Until you've box charted Chitwood's championship game stats or Hobbs' season with the Knights, you're still not EAC.

Though, when Simmons goes to the gym where they filmed Hoosiers, now that was badass...

You're Bill Simmons?

Until you've box charted Chitwood's championship game stats or Hobbs' season with the Knights, you're still not EAC.

Though, when Simmons goes to the gym where they filmed Hoosiers, now that was badass...

Closer to Richard Simmons IIRC.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

The B's better pull their goalie immediately in postseason OT. It would be a smart coaching decision looking at their regular season shootout success rate :-/ The competition is only going to get harder.

Back