What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have put more time into trying to track down bcbs than you guys to possibly imagine. Finally found it... Single bottle... Regular version.... Limit one.... $11.99. Is it safe to say I could trade for the stuff cheaper? I was wanting to throw a couple in on a trade but for that money I bought another fff bomber to squeeze into that little space in the box.

Heading home for some crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That's about twice what it should be. Definitely pass at that gouging.

I have put more time into trying to track down bcbs than you guys to possibly imagine. Finally found it... Single bottle... Regular version.... Limit one.... $11.99. Is it safe to say I could trade for the stuff cheaper? I was wanting to throw a couple in on a trade but for that money I bought another fff bomber to squeeze into that little space in the box.

Heading home for some crack.

That's crazy. Even the $7 for a single here
I thought was a bit much. I'd try to trade as well for that cost.

That's about twice what it should be. Definitely pass at that gouging.

Agreed.

Apfelwein. Screw not having a drink before the appointment.

View attachment 1417475225196.jpg

Water, need a beer soon as I took the day off and have been busting ass around the house. I just ordered a 55lb bag of Pilsner malt with $1 shipping, BEST DAY EVER! :rockin:

Where from? If the price is right it would save me a trip.

Choc milk stout.
Had a little wort left over but not a suitable container so I improvised,:D

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5324.jpg

I tried to warn you all...

I read the first page and one near the end. At some point it occurred to me that I have now given this guy more of my time than Dar videos. I feel crappy today. Second bottle of crack.

Would have been all over that.

I think I got lucky. I saw that deal this morning and put the bag in the cart but never checked out. I closed and tab and came back this afternoon to but it but they were sold out of everything. I went to my cart and it was still there, they let me check out, and it never said it was back ordered so who knows. I at least saved $30-40 on shipping though. :D

I would say I'm lucky that I've wasted zero time on that thread and minimal time on Dar videos. Hell I doubt I've seen all of BKs hilarity either.

Diet Coke and laundry room.

Why would you do that to cc? Not cool

Thanks a lot :mad: I just wasted an hour skimming that cluster.

Hahaha. Only an hour reading the cautionary tale of why he didn't start a brewery? I recalled the thread as soon as it was mentioned.
Kinda reminds me of the not so obnoxious wood fired pizza oven build thread. ;)

Water after a long day. Still have an appointment at 7pm for my son so no boozing it up. *yet*

"But I am not going after quantity or heavy drinkers or drunks. It will be kind of like a Starbucks but with beer and BBQ."

3 pages in I saw this and thought well I'm out. I hate everything about that except bbq.

You're just getting started.

Haha. Just spent the last hour in that thread. Dude clearly has his **** together. Advice is unwelcome. Except regarding gas fittings, corny kegs, or brewing Belgians or cream ales. :drunk:

Sure!...Sorry so late in seeing this. But any time tomorrow...text me. I'll return you mini and beer you!
Having a Brueprint Scarlet.

1417482911692.jpg

Back