Found: 439 promash recipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justbrewit

Zythos Conisseur
Reaction score
i did a little surfing on the net and found a ton of recipes for promash. go to www.promash.com they have a recipe archive. also at the bottom of the page there are 2 more links for 2 more sites loaded with promash recipes!! ever wonder what your going to brew next??? don't wonder any more, instead, just choose a recipe!!

thats what i've been doing for the last hour. there is a zip file where you can do the whole group. on one of the sites, at the top of the page on the right side there is a zip file for the whole archive. but on the promash site, one at a time is all you can do!

Does anyone here use the promash software? This is the first time that I have seen it. I am going to go back and read up on it some more. :confused:

i use it, just started. i think its great! others don't like it so much but i love it!! thats why i went out to find recipes for it! once you find a recipe, you just drop it in the recipe file and you can open it in promash! good stuff! if you have to full version you can actually put your inventory of all your brewing stuff in it and when you make a batch it will take those items out of your stock! very nice software!

I have PM and I really love it. When I went all-grain, ORRELSE urged me to try it. They have a free trial version on their website which allows you to save three recipes. I downloaded that and played around with it. I was so sold, that I spent the whopping $25 for the whole package. :D

Back