Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonToews

Reaction score
Just thought I would share this beer. Anyone else a fan? My top two fave beers are Konig Lugwig and Guinness, this beer is alot like Konig but with a roasty flavor. Amazing IMO.

P2180022.jpg

Well you're not really sharing it are you, you could send me some, PM me and I'll give you my address.

I think their Hefe Weissen is one of the best beers I have ever had. Definitely in my Top 5 of all time.

I have not seen the Dunkel or I would have tried it.

I had this beer last night and it had a bit of a metallic aftertaste. I was surprised because I did not expect it. Overall it was a good beer but not my favorite. Actually now that i think of it the amount of carb may have agitated my canker sore(bit my lip) which would have caused that iron taste.

Love this beer. Have been looking for a clone recipe for awhile, but haven't seen one. I do, however, have the regular AHS Hefeweissbier clone fermenting right now...don't like it quite as much as the Dunkel, but I guess it will do for now.

Back