The Next Home Brewer TV Episode!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
The next episode of Home Brewer TV is posted. We talk about mash tuns, beer books, a new mash paddle and of course, two more beers tasted.

www.homebrewerTV.com

Please let me know what you think and any suggestions for topics!

Gary

I hear you mention "the crew" quite a bit but, from what I see, it looks like a one-man show.

I have no doubt that it takes more than just you to make/produce the show, but maybe you can introduce/incorporate the crew into each episode.

I hear you mention "the crew" quite a bit but, from what I see, it looks like a one-man show.

I have no doubt that it takes more than just you to make/produce the show, but maybe you can introduce/incorporate the crew into each episode.

I am the only one on camera. The "crew" handles the cameras, sound, script concepts and continuity. The show is not designed to have them on camera. I will pass on your comments to them, but they will remain behind the camera.

Gary

Latest posts

Back