Yet another Beersmith question!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

histo320

Reaction score
Got Beersmith.....freaking love it. Added all of my recipes and my calculations (with the help of beer recipator) were a little different, but I think much more accurate.

My problem, some of the ingredients I use are not on the list. For example, my NW LME. There was an Amber ME, a Pale ME (hopped), and a few other choices that didn't apply. Where if anywhere can I find the information on the NW LME that Beersmith asks for along with specs of other ingredients?

I like the idea you can add your own stuff on there.

I didn't see anything on the label. I'm at work and cant remember but it was somthing like Lubity or nothing close to that. It was on the back of the box. I know it starts with an L tho.

Instead of starting another thread I will reuse this one.

Why doesn't the calorie work on my beersmith? I have changed the amount of ingredients and it is always the same 243 calories per pint. Its not really a big deal but just wondering why it isn't working.

Instead of starting another thread I will reuse this one.

Why doesn't the calorie work on my beersmith? I have changed the amount of ingredients and it is always the same 243 calories per pint. Its not really a big deal but just wondering why it isn't working.

when you input the actual values in "measured OG" and "measured FG" the calories will update to the accurate number.

Back