Fajitas pairing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loweface

Reaction score
What goes well with spicy food like fajitas?

Searches on the topic I found suggest the higher hopped brews...

Opinions?

What goes well with spicy food like fajitas?

Searches on the topic I found suggest the higher hopped brews...

Opinions?

I like to drink a big ole stout with spicy stuff, kills some of the burn. But I think a cervesa would go good with them.

A Vienna Lager like Negro Modelo perhaps. I well hopped crisp pale ale might be nice as well.

I like both suggestions given....either hoppy beers (goes better with asian type spices IMO) or vienna lagers like Negra Modelo (I've got a soft spot for that beer)

Oh, and you can't beat homemade tortillas, beef fajitas, and real guacamole.......damn, now I'm hungry :mad:

Thanks for all the suggestions... We decided to go to the offie after dinner so I ate my meal first and popped the quadruple after...

I't some beer... Drinks like a beer but has the hit of a wine... Very nice. Quite sweet yet has a bitter hoppy bite to it...

For some reason the IPA with spicy food never does it for me. I like a good Vienna lager as mentioned or a nice Kolsch. I think a Belgian Pale or Saison would work nice, too.

I think I'll have fajitas for dinner tonight now, thanks :)

Latest posts

Back