Group Buy General Info

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guidry

Reaction score
Is there a FAQ on group buys somewhere? I'd like more info to possibly organize one for my local club. What kind if prices can I expect? What the minimum order size?

Is there a FAQ on group buys somewhere? I'd like more info to possibly organize one for my local club. What kind if prices can I expect? What the minimum order size?

first find out which distributor is willing to sell to you. I know that Country Malt is not accepting new home brewer accounts at the moment so you should ask them first. If they do decide to sell to you then post a group buy on hbt. It is imperative that you keep records of who is buying what. Google documents is a great tool that allows you to keep a spreadsheet online that everyone can view. Make sure everyone pay upfront prior to purchasing grain. You don't want to be stuck with grain that will take you 3 years to use. Good luck.

http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/

bmason1623 said:
ghoti keeps adding new, behind the scenes features that just keep making this database more awesome with each and every use. Feel free to give him more home brew when you pick up your grain. kudos, ghoti!

Wrong thread Bill? ;)

Back