Good Morning and Thank You

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinbin

Reaction score
Hello to everyone and thank you for all the great information I've found on the boards. I brewed my first batch of beer just two weeks ago and my brother in law and I used alot of the tips we found on this site to do it. Beer has been in the bottle for a week now and I for one can't wait to get it in my glass. We started small with a simple red ale brewed from extract, but I've already managed to upset my wife with talk of a fermenting chiller and more cases of bottles. :ban: I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out.

Welcome to HBT! :mug: And congrats on the first batch! Start your next batch right away because that first one isn't going to be around long. :D

You may want to think about brewing a beer (and keeping it on hand!) that SWMBO enjoys, helps to calm them down when you start bringing up that next 'must have' acquisition. ;)

Back