Hello from Northwest Ohio!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewGeek_Ohio

Reaction score
Whats up all,

Just a short introduction here.

Electrical Engineer by day, Avid home brewer by night. In my day job I design process control systems and piping systems. Some days are tough as I use allot of items in my job that are easily converted to brew items! Needless to say it gets overwhelming while im designing a system that includes, 3 20 gallon stainless tanks, pumps, chiller plates, heating controls and batch dosing!

My office overlooks the Pepsi factory that fills 5 gallon soda kegs. If i look outside right now I see 4 skids of kegs!!!! oh the tourture!

SO now that you feel my pain I just want to say I hope I can give my advice where needed and gain some knowledge the rest of the time.

Welcome to the best place to learn and share knowledge about beer & brewing!

I feeel your pain ! I daydream about fiddling with equipment and making a better beer all day long too. Sounds like you have a good opportunity to get some discount kegs or ingenious brewing setups for your hobby!

Oh I'm working on a pretty sophisticated setup. Just waiting to finish up some other things with my house..... Then it's brewery time!

Welcome to HBT. There's getting to be a lot of us Ohioans on here these days. Lots of help & info on here,enjoy!:mug:

Ohio does have a history of breweries on the OG. We home brewers are bringing that back. I like ti think so anyway. So welcome to the fold of buckeye brewers! Hey,ya know...that'd be a neat club name,Buckeye Brewers!...

Buckeye Brewers. I like it! Sounds like a good excuse to go and drink beer with buddies. Once by super great basement brew pub is finished we can have a meet here!

Back