Delicious!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayoff

Reaction score
I just popped open a bottle from my first batch.. It's only one week in the bottle and it tasted great.. I can't wait to taste it after its had more time. I wanted to make sure this turned out ok... Now I'm sad I don't already have another batch in the fermenter.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the great information everyone contributes to the forums. I read these forums for a good month before I even bought any equipment.. lol . Hopefully I will be able to add as much in the future.

Oh yeah... It was a Autumn Amber Ale kit from Midwest.

288cymq.jpg

hehe, I just started tasting mine, the same kit and the same age. Looks just like that too. Not a bad brew at all but I can def tell its not quite ready. Congrats...I bet in 2 weeks I will have a hard time typing as the key board will be all blurry from this one.

Hellsyeah guys way to go! Better brew this week or you're gonna run out of beers!

lol.. No Kidding ... Saving the majority of these for a New Years Eve Party if I can help myself.. Eyeballing the kegging forums already :)

Latest posts

Back