Homebrew club bylaws/constitutions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viper78

Reaction score
I joined my local home brew club several months ago along with several other new members. Some of the old members have asked a few of us to bring some structure into the the meetings to give it a little more polish and a more professional feel. I was wondering if any one here had any copies of bylaws or constitutions they use for their a local homebrew club that they might be willing to share so we can have some place to start from. Thanks.

im not in one but if i were to be id make it that no moochers allowed(ppl drinkin every1 elses homebrew w/o bringin their own once in a while)if enough people are in a walkable distance or have designated drivers make one day every once in a while a scheduled homebrew taste testing day...

I belong(ed) to a conservancy which followed Roberts Rules, and it really helped keep things on track sometimes.

I have been thinking about starting up a club in my town, if there is enough interest. But I'm not sure I want to get into anything TOO organized. But it would be nice to share some equipment, knowledge on occasion.

+1 on RRO
It keeps everything in line.

Or see if anyone in your club is an Elk/Eagle/Shriner. If they've been to meetings they will have seen it. If they were on the floor, they'll know it ;)

Check out your council meetings too - In person or local access channel if you have one...

Latest posts

Back