• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann BoilerMaker 20 Gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhutter

Reaction score
I am setting up my RIMS system and will be getting rid of my 20 gallon Blichmann BoilerMaker that I used when doing gravity-fed brewing. This brew kettle is in excellent shape and has only seen about 10 brew days. I have all the accessories including sight glass brush, 3-piece ball lock, heat shield, and thermometer. The only issue is the lid handle's welds popped off after one or two brewdays, but I have the handle and you can just solder it back on if you like.

I have the original box and foam packing supports so you will get it the way I did from the factory. I'm looking to get $340 for it plus shipping, which I'll calculate via the UPS website based on your zip code. That will save you $60 on something that will last a lifetime of brewing.

Sorry, no international sales on this item. PM me with your email for pics if you need them.

Rob

Northern Brewer sells the 20 gallon Boilermaker new for $398.99 plus 7.99 shipping. Just a fyi. I picked up a 15 gallon from them in January and they are worth the investment. Cheers!:mug:

It's a good deal. I wish you luck. I just do not have the funds at this time. There is a newbie trying to sell a 10 gallon Polarware pot for $309 a couple of threads down. With this 20 gallon Blichmann going for only $340 what do you think the odds of the newbie selling his Polarware for $309?

Not sure how some of these companies aren't losing big money on shipping...something like this pot is definitely more than the $8-$10 some places are charging for residential to residential service.

You guys have better luck with UPS or FedEx with large items?

I am interested. Very! I live in Massachusetts and am currently in Minnesota visiting. Not knowing your location. Please let me know what city you are in and if the pot is still available

Missed it by THAT much...

missed_it_by_that_much.jpg

I guess I looked the post and only looked at the month and day. Not the year. Sorry can I blame it on the new Belgium ranger iPa I've been drinking while on a road trip!! ;) thanks for bringing my own stupidity to my attention. thank folks.

Back