VERY serious kegging problem NEED HELP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipgate

Reaction score
I was planning on making another batch of my IPA next weekend. My friend who wants to get into home brewing was even going to help. I went downstairs to draw a pint, I get about a 1 second pour and out comes nothing but foam! I hoped against hope that I had just somehow overcarbed the beer, but alas that was not to be, it truly was a crisis of biblical proportions, the IPA was OUT! I thought I had a gallon left.

Folks I need help, I am living off my remaining Stout, which is good, but no IPA.

Well, sounds like you need to take the keg down to a brewpub and get it filled. No one will know. muahahahahaha

I resort to s sixtel on occasion (sad but true). D@mn they are expensive! Stupid UPS and holidays... At least northern brewer was smart/nice enough to wait two days so ingredients wouldn't be sitting around in a heated UPS facility :)

Hit the liqour store and find some new beers NOW! This crisis is actually an opportunity for your tastebuds to experience new flavors. Don't deny your tastebuds, they help you enjoy that IPA, remember!?!?

OK, I've rectified my problem. I made a quick trip to the hobby store and 2 1/2 hours later, I just pitched the yeast. Now to speed up time by 3 weeks!

Hmmm Time in a bottle.... Can you stop time too???

3 weeks is a lot to compress.:mug:

This is why anytime I have an epic beer on tap, I force myself to BMBF a 12 pack and stow it away to bridge the gap.

That and a quick run to the liquor store helps a bit. :D

This is why anytime I have an epic beer on tap, I force myself to BMBF a 12 pack and stow it away to bridge the gap.

That and a quick run to the liquor store helps a bit. :D

Hence the case of Grolsch I picked up earlier this week :) Dats a goot stout!

My local liquer store is a block away and they carry mini-kegs of various beers. I never run out of beer, not even kegged beer. :D

Back