I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha are you kidding with a tight body like that, heck yes, just don't tell her any jokes beforehand ... What is she watching? Full Metal Jacket?

No. Between the cigarette she has no idea how to smoke, and the laughing-out-of-all-proportion-to-anything-she-could-have-possibly-been-watching, she seems like an idiot. Not sexy. Kind of reminds me of my high school girlfriend, right down to the "A"-cup titties.

No. Between the cigarette she has no idea how to smoke, and the out-of-all-proportion-to-anything-she-could-have-possibly-been-watching, she seems like an idiot. Not sexy. Kind of reminds me of my high school girlfriend, right down to the "A"-cup titties.

Something tells me she knows how to smoke, and smoke well.

OK, you know you would but is it because...

A) She's hot

B) She's rich beaoooch!

C) She's stupid and hot

D) She's stupid, rich, and hot and likes to talk on the phone during sex

E) All of the above, and you're just hoping to impregnate her for either your gig on Maury or your retirement plan...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, you know you would but is it because...

A) She's hot

B) She's rich beaoooch!

C) She's stupid and hot

D) She's stupid, rich, and hot and likes to talk on the phone during sex

E) All of the above, and you're just hoping to impregnate her for either your gig on Maury or your retirement plan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fV0Btt3mA

F) None of the above. I'd do her because she's one of those chicks that you want to forcefully back into a wall and ........... oh, wait, public forum, I'll go with A, B, C, and E. :ban:

GilaMinumBeer said:
This;

is absolutely gorgeous.

The disaster that makes it to the tv screen, not so much. So, yeah, I'd hit it. And disappear before she woke up.

I don't believe that's her. Find me one more picture of snHooker that resembles that girl. Don't tell me she actually looks like that when she isn't playing an Orangutanned Oompa Loompa prostitute queen.

Hm.....watching a classic episode of Law and Order perhaps my favorite show of all time ... I'm trying to find this woman's name in G images ... wow, many of them do fit this thread perhaps, but this one, ohhhh ayhhhhh. Hoping to update when I figure out who I'm talking about here ....

Hm.....watching a classic episode of Law and Order perhaps my favorite show of all time ... I'm trying to find this woman's name in G images ... wow, many of them do fit this thread perhaps, but this one, ohhhh ayhhhhh. Hoping to update when I figure out who I'm talking about here ....

Julianne Nicholson?

Julianne Nicholson?

I don't think that's her, but nice call, she is a looker alright! Hm for some reason when I search Law and Order girl I didn't see her in the first page at all, I'll have to keep looking ...

How about Jill Hennessy, she played Claire Kincaid on Law and Order. Hm I think she might qualify the way she looked in the show, but I see in images search there are some pretty good photos of her out there so maybe not. There was someone with that name it looks like in Maxim but it looks like someone different?

jill-hennessey.jpg

jill-hennessey2.jpg

cfonnes said:
Never considered her, probably because I only see her at 5AM.

I always thought that Jean Louisa Kelly from Yes, Dear was hot.

You're right, she is. Enough so that she doesn't belong ;)

She's alright. I just watched a movie with her in it. The Statement....she has a condescending way about her that I find unattractive.

jonnyp1980 said:
Tilda Swanson. Most my friends don't see it but i do. :)

Definitely fits this thread. You think she's hot but others including myself do not.

Back