Homebrewer Ben Starr, finalist on Tv's Master Chef season 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit. Hulu just made the final episode only available to HULU plus subscribers or Dish Network Customers only. :mad:

Does anyone have another link or something so I can watch it? I'm trying not to read this thread til I get to see this episode. Pm me if you have something.

Wow. I really thought Adrien was taking it. Kudos to Jennifer on the scallops.

This season was easily the best show on television in a long time, due in no small part to Ben's presence. Shame it's over.

Guess it's time to settle into the trainwreck that is Hell's Kitchen.

NBC should have the show online today or tomorrow. If not I am sure it is available by torrent, but it would be wrong to download the torrent and watch it.

I thought early on that Ben or Jennifer would win because they were the most marketable. When Ben dropped out I expected Jennifer to win. Even if Christian had knocked it out, he wasn't a marketable feller so he wasn't going to win. I half-expected Adrian to win because, like Whitney last season, there was a clear cookbook option with him for a Cali-Mex sort of cookbook. With Jennifer, definitely looks and acts the best on camera, but what's her cookbook going to be? Restaurant food from 2000? Not trying to hate but it seemed like that's what Joe thought of a lot of her dishes. I don't really see a different theme from her so I'll be interested to see what they end up doing with her.

Dammit. Hulu just made the final episode only available to HULU plus subscribers or Dish Network Customers only. :mad:

Does anyone have another link or something so I can watch it? I'm trying not to read this thread til I get to see this episode. Pm me if you have something.

In the same boat as Revvy. I haz a mad at Hulu & FOX.

I still haven't seen them, but from the post above it's clear the delicious Jen is the next master chef. huminahuminahumina.

it would seem so. ;)
I'd still like to see the episode.
And though she is a Blonde, and named Jen.. she does snort a bit when she laughs, which Is something I'd exploit... in public. Often. :ban:

Revvy said:
I still haven't seen them, but from the post above it's clear the delicious Jen is the next master chef. huminahuminahumina.

It is still very entertaining to watch, even if you know the outcome. I watched it twice because SWMBO missed it when it aired. I kept my mouth shut and let it surprise her. I enjoyed watching Christian go home, as I am sure you will...

Like Ed Wort said, they will be available on fox's website eight days after the original airdate so....the 24th.

I was glad to see Jen win, she had the larger balls (Testicular fortitude) When they split her grouse, it was a joy to behold.

I'm sure Adrien's main dish tasted great, but it looked like two dogs crapped on the same plate.

I was glad to see Jen win, she had the larger balls (Testicular fortitude) When they split her grouse, it was a joy to behold.

I'm sure Adrien's main dish tasted great, but it looked like two dogs crapped on the same plate.

Yeah, pressure cooked ribs versus a perfectly cooked stuffed braised whole quail? No brainer.

I was also glad to see Christian get the boot. I know that it has been reported that he is OK really, and all the contestants alluded to that in the end...........But honestly, you simply don't say half the crap he did if you are not at least 50% ******* to begin with. ;)

Ben,
Congratulations on your success with the show. I can see you integrating craft beers/homebrew into your own cooking show.

I'm curious to know if you have remade the venison dish just for the hell of it. I have some venison loin and want to try to make it. If you have the chance, please post any tips or recipe. I would like to make it in your honor.
Cheers

Dammit, if only I joined this message board earlier, I would've watched the show :(

Congrats on your fifth place Ben

Back