Which online homebrew shops accept PayPal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm trying to find a homebrew shop that accepts PayPal. I've got some funds in there that I'd like to spend on supplies, but I know if I transfer the funds to my bank account, SWMBO will allocate them to more important things like bills and groceries. How dare her! :cross:

Anyway, let me know. I haven't come across any. PayPal used to generate virtual credit card numbers that you could use anywhere, but they stopped supporting that feature when they started marketing their PayPal-branded debit card.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find a homebrew shop that accepts PayPal. I've got some funds in there that I'd like to spend on supplies, but I know if I transfer the funds to my bank account, SWMBO will allocate them to more important things like bills and groceries. How dare her! :cross:

Anyway, let me know. I haven't come across any. PayPal used to generate virtual credit card numbers that you could use anywhere, but they stopped supporting that feature when they started marketing their PayPal-branded debit card.

Rebel Brewer

i gotta give a +1 to Rebel Brewer. Great guys if you're local and can go talk, Tom used to brew professionally and is a competition judge. If you stop by on a Saturday, you might catch them doing a little "quality control" (sampling each others beers)

You could always get the Paypal credit card. I have one and can use Paypal anywhere Mastercard is accepted.

Back