Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pains me to say it, but Vikings are going to kick butt tonight. Their D is going to make Eli have that Eli look

3-1 without the GOAT.

Let's see whatever team you're a fan of win 3 of 4 with third string QB playing three games.

Denver's 4-0 with a 7th rounder. And would be 4-0 even if they'd picked Sanchez.

Lucky for Tommy he's playing the practice squad in Cleveland next week, he should thank Goodell for arranging a gimmie first game back for him. Looks like Pats have a number of non-chump games this season though, will be interesting to see how they do against Pittsburgh and Denver down the line.

Whoa. Looks like the Vikings are for real.
The way they're rolling they're going to own the NFC North this year - and without Peterson.

Impressive...

Cheers!

"Who?"

Minnesota would punish the Seahawks right now and bury that midget QB in his own end zone...

I'd totally watch that game.

Cheers! (When do they play? ;))

Dude... hurry up and continue to violently masturbate over the Pats losing one game with a third string QB with a busted up thumb on his throwing hand. You only have a couple more days.

Or are we gonna hear it in Feb when Brady has another Lombardi in one hand and the middle finger of his other flipped up and two inches from Goodell's face?

"Seven SB appearances and five wins?? Ewwwwwww. My vag says that's nothing. Ewwwww. They lost to Buffalo in Week 4 with a third string, hurt Qb!!!!"

They apparently just IR'ed Brisett. Kid was a damn hero, playing through an injury that would have immediately landed any other mortal on IR.

Back