South Carolina Homebrewers Unite!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckWood

Reaction score
I keep seeing people posting about organizing trips and such...
If anyone in south carolina would like to do the same... I'm on board...
So if anyone is in SC and brews their own beer... Post on here and we can try and get something put together...

Damn! I'm from Charleston and just graduated from Clemson. I just got a job in Cleveland, so I won't be able to attend anything. I'll be there in spirit with my SC brethren!

I'm in Hanahan but I travel a lot...

Keep me in mind.

There is a club in Charleston called Lowcountry Libations. I've tried to make several meetings but have been out of town so far. link for them is here...Untitled

well i'm at USC...
So i'm going to try to find some people around here for a trip... once it gets warmer i thought a camp out sounded like a good idea... bon-fire/homebrews/good food...
Let me know what ya'll think...

I'm in Anderson/Clemson. Haven't brewed anything yet, but I'm learning. I'll be in Charleston this weekend for Brewvival...

I'm a homebrewer from Illinois moving to goose creek this week and looking for some people to brew with!

MotorcycleMatt said:
Goose creek here, working on buildig an all grain set up

I'm an AG brewer how close to the nws are you? I'm in the housing right down the road from the gate

Another Charleston member here. Just registered and I have my first (1 Gallon) batch bottled as we speak. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the area.

MotorcycleMatt said:
I live off of howe hall rd, so really close, im just doing partial mashes now, im working on building my ag setup

Yeah really close. I'm over on gearing street like 10 mins away. I'll shoot you a message after I clear the boxes from moving and get my gear set up and maybe we could do a brew day

Florence, SC here.... (moving in a few weeks but staying in Florence) may be another month until I get to brew again. :(

I'm in Irmo, SC and brew AG, BIAB. My across-the-street neighbor is all into good beer, so am hoping to corrupt him into getting into brewing soon :p

If any of you feel like having a brew day sometime, give me a shout.

SugarBearBrewery said:
Another Charleston member here. Just registered and I have my first (1 Gallon) batch bottled as we speak. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the area.

All grain brewer in goooooooose creek! Hit me up if you want to brew

I thought I had posted on this thread already... Yea... Columbia here. I need to check out the PSB.

Lexington area.... New to brewing but I already have two batches fermenting:a brown ale and an Irish stout. First was extract, second is partial. I am always looking for people who like good beer and maybe I could get some pointers. Send me a PM if you're in the Cola area.

Lexington area.... New to brewing but I already have two batches fermenting:a brown ale and an Irish stout. First was extract, second is partial. I am always looking for people who like good beer and maybe I could get some pointers. Send me a PM if you're in the Cola area.

Cool, PM me if you need help or want to brew sometime.

I'm in cayce and I have been put on a hiatus until after Christmas. But I'm starting back right at the start of the new year! Can't wait

New brewer in Charleston, West Ashley to be specific. My first 2 batches are fermenting right now.

This thread is old, but I think it needs to be revived!
I just moved into Summerton, SC on Lake Marion all the way from CA. I'm still a member of my old homebrew club, the Maltose Falcons, at least until I find something closer to home. I've been brewing for about 9 years now, and have won a few medals here and there for some decent competitions in CA, mostly for my IPA's and Pale ales.
I brought my whole brew system with me all the way across this country and am working on populating the taps again on my 8 faucet kegerator.

I'd love to get in touch with some nearby brewers and exchange some beers, and ideas. I'm also on the lookout for anyone who knows where is the best place to get bulk grain.

I'm always open to having people over for brew days and love to give people information that may help them if they ask for it. Just be warned, my brewery has been known to cause people to spend money whenever visit! hah.

I have moved to the Greenville, SC area. Lots of breweries and a few LHBS, but no clubs so far. Anyone know of anything?

Back