anyone used this yeast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reinstone

Reaction score
From rebel brewer dry west coast ale. By nottingham. Just wondered iif it is good. I'm a liquid yeast guy. Thanks.

Do you mean you bought a kit from Rebel Brewer that included a package of Danstar/Lallemand Nottingham yeast?

If so, it is one of my goto yeasts. I have always had good clean results when I use it. I also wash and reuse it and it just seems to get better each time. I know there are others on HBT that are not as fond of it, but its hard to argue with success!

Do you mean you bought a kit from Rebel Brewer that included a package of Danstar/Lallemand Nottingham yeast?

If so, it is one of my goto yeasts. I have always had good clean results when I use it. I also wash and reuse it and it just seems to get better each time. I know there are others on HBT that are not as fond of it, but its hard to argue with success!

i believe he's referring to bry-97, from lallemand, the same company that does nottingham

Bry-97 is exactly what he is asking about.

Knowing very little about it. It is a welcome addition... I remember when there were a lot more varieties of dry yeast.

Latest posts

Back