pissed off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOOTER

Reaction score
So I'm leaving a football game tonight, and as I'm driving away from the arena theres a green light ahead with some ******* in a truck too big for him to handle blocking the intersection while trying to make a 12 point u-turn. I have enough room to pass in front of him and make the green but as soon as I try he guns it and stops just short of slamming into the side of my car. Then he decides to jump out of his truck and start yelling at me because in his backwards little world I was the one in the wrong. I was in no mood to argue with this prick so I brought it to his attention that there were plenty of cops nearby and that maybe we should get one of them involved to get an outside opinion on the situation. The tough guy realized he was fighting a losing battle and decided to jump back into his oversized gas guzzler and continue his futile attempt to perform a u-turn. Coincidently one of my biggest pet peeves are people who buy huge, jacked-up trucks who don't need them and can't drive them. Anyway, I just needed to vent and I feel much better now.

Coincidently one of my biggest pet peeves are people who buy huge, jacked-up trucks who don't need them and can't drive them. Anyway, I just needed to vent and I feel much better now.

I completely agree, I understand these trucks serve some "purpose," but a daily driver they are not.

Good on you for handling the situation without it getting violent.

Latest posts

Back