Label Test

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatguy

Reaction score
So being the designer i am, i've deided to make a label before i even attempt to brew, i figured this label will at least motivate me to go a step further...

BraeHaus2copy.jpg

The lion is from my family's coat of arms, and BRAEHAUS is the name i thougth up, BRAE kinda looks and sounds like my last name.

I like the second one with the larger image within the red box. I like the simplicity of the logo. Has a very classic look to it. Nice job.

What are you thinking of brewing for your first batch? Something German?

Brewtopia said:
I like the second one with the larger image within the red box. I like the simplicity of the logo. Has a very classic look to it. Nice job.

What are you thinking of brewing for your first batch? Something German?

Thanks! i wanted to be sure to leave enuff room for brewing info and such.

i wanna do somehting german, just not 100% sure.... being new to this, i am open to many ideas...

If brewing a German style for your first batch I'd say stick to an Ale as opposed to a Lager. Something like a Hefeweizen, Kolsch or an Alt would be good.

I am with brewtopia on this, the second is much more appealing because the scaling gives a good proportion of the logo to negative space. Nice, clean and an old-world feel to it.

For some reason I keep envisioning the second one, but with the logo slightly up on the vertical so that it isn't dead center.

Could also use the second one just as it is.. but make it a neck label for the bottles... would be your brewry signature.. then you could make full labels with the same feel and combine brew and brewry into them..

Just a thought.. take it from the guy that has made exactly 0 labels

SpamDog

Nice, I like the white one with the biggest logo. I really like the Lowenbrau/Peugeot logos and that's what it looks like to me.

todd_k said:
Nice, I like the white one with the biggest logo. I really like the Lowenbrau/Peugeot logos and that's what it looks like to me.

yeah i looked up my family's crest and it's a red lion, like that, wearing a crown, and my mother's side has raven claws... so i went with the lion b/c i figured the claws are weird and i can save those for another batch :)

but thanks for the input :mug:

aight, bring a thread from the dead back up, but for good reason....

BeerBottleLabel.jpg

here's a 3-D render of my label on a "test" bottle, i'm still working on a neck label.

Latest posts

Back