Valentines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Sterrock Hammerson 8

Reaction score
My valentines present was better then yours came home to 4 beers and box of cinnamon hearts. :p
original.jpg

I am sitting in a hotel in Atlanta, been out flying for 3 days now, my wife hired a lady here in Atlanta to make a basket of chocolates for me, also order and deliver a huge steak dinner to my hotel room... THAT was a surprise! How thoughtful!\

The Pol

I got a sixer of Odells 5 barrel pale ale and a sixer of spaten munich, happy ending when our daughter goes to bed:mug:

The Pol said:
I am sitting in a hotel in Atlanta, been out flying for 3 days now, my wife hired a lady here in Atlanta to make a basket of chocolates for me, also order and deliver a huge steak dinner to my hotel room... THAT was a surprise! How thoughtful!\

The Pol

I stopped reading here.
I am sitting in a hotel in Atlanta, been out flying for 3 days now, my wife hired a lady here in Atlanta to make...:D

I came home after my Finance final last night.

The house was a mess. The wife was in bed. Sleeping.

She's not been feeling well, so I cleaned up the place. She came down to say Hi, but I told her to go to bed since she looked horrible. I drank mapfelwein and slept (passed out) on the couch.

ill.literate got me the stuff to make my porter I've been wanting to do :D

He was supposed to wait until next Tuesday, but this weekend is perfect timing for us to start a batch so YAY!!

BEER!

Back