What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1251097286.jpg

HB Coffee Brown v2. 2 weeks with the gas turned off (leaking-ass Taprite regulator!), still manages a decent head.

Rivenin said:
June 13th. So two weeks old, week in travel so its pretty much as fresh as I'm gonna get it. Its amazing

If it offered, I would do everything within my power to carry its babies!! Hah

Now, onto this. Not a huge brown fan, but this is chocolatey!

2 weeks is awesome. That's about my average date. I can occasionally get it a bit fresher, but hell, I can't get it at all right now!

Magic Hat Blind Faith IPA. Its actually pretty darn good. Swmbo bought the summer 12 pack for the #9 and Elderbetty. I wanna know what malts are in this, this malt bill would be perfect with Citra!

ForumRunner_20130704_010658.jpg

Took a nap after work today so I'm up drinking tonight..
Started with revolution anti-hero ipa, and now acouple pints of my hef..

Slightly too roasty for a black IPA... but honestly. This isn't hop forward and I kinda dig it... like a light robust porter

ForumRunner_20130703_230747.png

Having a few pints of my mild. I hope I can kick this keg before my Roggenbier is ready. I guess I had better get busy drinking...

I actually just kicked a keg that I didn't wanna :(.

I'm too toasty to realize if I posted pics of my 2 nut browns... but here it is again!

ForumRunner_20130703_235859.jpg

Happy 4th! No better way to celebrate our nation's independence than to smoke ribs and drink craft brew 'til you knock-out. Cheers!

A little bit of HB Amarillo IPA while I prep some ribs for tomorrrow. Also picked up these little guys at the local whole foods. Stoked

Are those 375ml? Wish I could get Anchorage around here. WNC is a Shelton blackout zone. :(

Just putting the kettle on for tea and filtering some water for a brew day. Gah, it's been almost a month. Nice and cool here today, only supposed to be about 80. I really don't like summer brewing and I've been getting by with one carboy for 'drinking' beers, the other 12 have sours in them. Maybe I'll make some money this weekend and be able to get a couple more.

I try and taste all the grains and malts I use and I realized I'd never tried caramunich I. Way different than other caramel/crystal malts, not sweet at all. Very astringent and them some prune/raisin. Works nicely to round out the pilsner in my saisons.

I try and taste all the grains and malts I use and I realized I'd never tried caramunich I. Way different than other caramel/crystal malts, not sweet at all. Very astringent and them some prune/raisin. Works nicely to round out the pilsner in my saisons.

I have some in the saison I'm brewing tomorrow. Oh and the starter with that vial you sent me is taking off nicely. Thanks!

Acid malt is tasty too. Blech

OJ at work. It's all ugly and rainy out anyway. Heading to Pittsburgh after work to see some boom booms....if it doesn't rain.

Can't believe it's been a month since I brewed. Oh well, hopefully I'll get a couple sacks of Riverbend next week and a couple more better bottles.

image-3342592224.jpg

I have some in the saison I'm brewing tomorrow. Oh and the starter with that vial you sent me is taking off nicely. Thanks!

CM I? Eat some, it's delish. Glad yeast is ok, I should know not to trust FedEx to deliver Saturdays.

Acid malt is tasty too. Blech

Yeah, I've tried that one already. It made me make the dog with peanut butter on it's nose face.

CM I? Eat some, it's delish. Glad yeast is ok, I should know not to trust FedEx to deliver Saturdays.

Yeah, I've tried that one already. It made me make the dog with peanut butter on it's nose face.

I always taste all my malts before I mill them. And I love sour stuff so I could munch on a good bit of acidulated before I before I stopped .

And starting my 4th off with my American Amber while I prep to bottle my Belgian Wit. I told myself if that goes well and I behave myself I can have a Heady Topper :D

ForumRunner_20130704_110502.jpg

damn remmy starting early with a great beer! at least your hb was great and if its anything like the original, i can only imagine what the tastes like

Latest posts

Back