First Beer, First Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

web250

Reaction score
Just whipped up a quick logo, using our school mascot and a beer mug. Just for kicks.

5cehhz.jpg

i like it. i named my brewery after my schools mascot. Ass Kickin Chicken brewery. i follow the Gamecocks at SC.

razyrsharpe said:
i like it. i named my brewery after my schools mascot. Ass Kickin Chicken brewery. i follow the Gamecocks at SC.

Nice. I wanted to name this brew after the street we live on, which is what we usually refer to our place as.

Only problem is we live on Amstel Way...and I think that name is taken :p

But we're #206, and the play on words worked nicely.

clemson55 said:
Web is that a delaware fighting blue hen? or is there some other blue bird mascot I am unaware of.

Yup. Go Hens.

The label looks good. But I'm wondering about the "Brewed on 1/23/08 - Bottled on 1/30/08." You really bottled your beer one week after brewing?

Can you say, "bottle bomb"?

mountainrev said:
The label looks good. But I'm wondering about the "Brewed on 1/23/08 - Bottled on 1/30/08." You really bottled your beer one week after brewing?

Can you say, "bottle bomb"?

Haha. Don't worry, I checked my gravity, and it was my FG. Used Nottingham yeast, just blew through everything.

Sorry to be the spoil sport of the group. But I will repeat: (I should just put this in my sig) I will be damned if I will remove the label from the same bottle twice.

I have made some of the coolest caps you have ever seen! Sky's the limit!!! But F*ck a bunch of removing a label, bottling, drinking, removing the label again, bottling......(you get the idea) :)

Latest posts

Back