Apple cinnamon beer.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shizog4

Reaction score
Made one before and my family loved it.....I used an austin home brew low cal beer kit.....partial extract.....apples and cinnamon sticks....turned out pretty decent..... Not my favorite though.

My question is, can you guys help me think of a new recipe with a grain bill, hops and the best yeast for the fruity flavor.....it's been a few months since I've brewed bc I've been extremely busy.....I'll obviously be doing research as well while I wait for answers....thanks guys

Prob Fuji or gala apples

Do a simple wheat base. Wheat and fruit are perfect partners. As for yeast I use the white labs European Ale

That's very interesting....I did a blueberry what with purée, didn't come out like I wanted but this will be different for sure.....I'm still looking into hop characteristics as well

That's very interesting....I did a blueberry what with purée, didn't come out like I wanted but this will be different for sure.....I'm still looking into hop characteristics as well

I use purees and still have to use natural fruit extract during kegging to inhance the flavor of the fruits.

Back