Whole Nugget hops 14.7% AAU Whats a good price shipped?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a customer that brought me a 125# bail of 2012 Yakima Nugget whole cone hops and dropped them off at my store. I want to see this bail go away! Whats a good price for a pound, shipped. A med flat rate box for me to ship is 10.50. and I think thats about the smallest thing I can get this into. I am vacuum sealing them in 1# bags. Hops is not a big part of what I do and really just want to see them go to a good home.
What do ya think? Who wants a pound (or 5) (or 10)of fresh Nugget for Cheep! Whats a good shipped price guys? $24 $22? $20 per pound? I really dont feel like looking the world over. Let me know, I will offer a killer HBT Nugget offering and add it to the website so you guys can get as many as you want. I mean......If you like Nugget:D

Cheers
Jay

Well I am going to pack these in 11oz vacuum bags and sell them on the website for $5.00. Thats a wopping .45 per oz if you add this to any order. If you pay for the shipping and the hops alone its 1.36 per oz Still a killer deal on some 2012 Yakima Nugget whole cone hops.

I will have these on the website by tomorrow.

I am also going to offer these on E-bay as well so feel free to look there too.

Cheers
Jay

Back