• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Craigslist, not my ad but free kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There used to be an ad in NY for a free kegerator. The lady replied that she'd give up the kegerator if you let her give you a haircut. Pretty awkward

thats what I get for not checking CL or HBT every nite. I just sent an email, hope its still available and not needing too many parts.

There used to be an ad in NY for a free kegerator. The lady replied that she'd give up the kegerator if you let her give you a haircut. Pretty awkward
That still pops up from time to time. She tells you that its already been claimed and then tries to flog some other product or service to you. I wish she'd walk in front of a bus or something.

A friend of mine got a free kegerator off of CL from some frat guys who were upgrading their equipment. They bought a new one and just gave away their old one to the first person that showed up. So, it does happen and it's not always a trap.

A friend of mine got a free kegerator off of CL from some frat guys who were upgrading their equipment. They bought a new one and just gave away their old one to the first person that showed up. So, it does happen and it's not always a trap.

that is pretty sweet, and sometimes when they are $300 on craigslist they can be a trap. I got mine, a danby 645, it chilled down once and warmed back to roomtemp. After, wiring in a Johnson temp controller (i had one laying around) and thanks to the instruction on micromatic.com it was back to chilling beer.

I hope the one from the CL post works well for whomever ends up getting it.

Back