• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Photomask

Reaction score
I've decided to go another direction on my keezer and no longer have a use for tap handles. These are used tap handles from a bar and may have some minor wear. $15 each plus shipping. There are four tap handles in the forth picture that are missing parts or have a break for $5 each plus shipping. I can probably work a deal on lots of 5 or more. Got something I might be interested in for a trade?

Tap Handles 01.jpg

Tap Handles 02.jpg

Tap Handles 03.jpg

Tap Handles 04a.jpg

Can you shoot me a PM with a price for the Beach Bum and the Pumpkin Spice tap handles delivered to 61115? Thanks. I'll take them if shipping isn't too bad.

I am interested in the Octoberfest (Sam Adams), Arrogant Bastard, NewCastle, Late Harvest, and, Red Hook IPS (Rocketship). Please let me know how much. Please PM me.

Sale pending on:
Sam Adams w/insert
Arrogant Bastard
Late Harvest
IPA Rocket
New Castle

Beach Bum
Pumpkin Spice

Jubelalae

Beach Bum w/Broken board tip.

Both Octo handles
SN Nut Brown with Squirell