Big A** Bottle of Double Bastard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cactus

Reaction score
Was at a Frugal McDougles this morning and seen this huge bottle of Double Arrogant Bastard. I forgot to look for the actual amount in the bottle, I would have to say it was looking like the same size as a magnum of champagne.

I love this beer just couldnt spend $90 for a bottle of beer that would have to be drank in one sitting by myself. SWMBO is more of a stout and porter type lady.

I know pull up my panties and drink away, just too much.

Has anyone else seen this or bought it?

Yeah a store in the city by me has one of double bastard and one of Chimay Blue, I think like 98$ here. picking up the chimay in a few weeks for my friend bachelor party

They had it at Anderson's in Columbus, on sale for $75. I put my hand on it and then SWBBO's eyes froze my testicles. When I went back later it was gone.

Oh well, opportunity lost, I guess.

S

I don't know what $$ is on the one by my house.... I keep threatening SMWBO that I am going to buy it...

I have a few of the stoneware Rogue bottles as well... They are very nice...

Swmbo said go for it.
Just cant bring myself to it.:confused:

I picked up one of those 3 liter flip-tops of AB for my nephew to slam for his bachelor party.
You used to be able to take them back to Stone for a free refill too.

Back