6" low pressure propane jet burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawdustguy

Reaction score
I have just spent a good amount of time searching the board and come up with nada. I am looking for a smaller ~6" propane low pressure cast iron ring burner. I am using it in conjuction with a Y8610U Intermittent Pilot kit so it has to work with my 11 WC regulator. Did I miss a post while searching? Can anyone make a suggestion? I am a little space limited. I have found exactly what I need in a 100,000 BTU natural gas version for not too much money. Can anyone point me to how I can convert that to propane? I think it would require a jet change. Does anyone know where I could aquire low pressure propane jets? Enough questions for now.....whew.

Here's a link for a LP propane burner. I use one of these on my direct fired RIMS and it works perfectly for this application. This is the lowest price I have seen for the 6" Ring burners:

BURNER CAST LOW PRESURE MULTI-HOLE 6 - Agri Supply

I also have a high pressure version of this same burner that I use for my BK. It came equipped with a 0-10 psi regulator which I like a lot.

Here's a link for a LP propane burner. I use one of these on my direct fired RIMS and it works perfectly for this application. This is the lowest price I have seen for the 6" Ring burners:

BURNER CAST LOW PRESURE MULTI-HOLE 6 - Agri Supply

I also have a high pressure version of this same burner that I use for my BK. It came equipped with a 0-10 psi regulator which I like a lot.

Absolutely perfect!!!! Many thanks to you!

Latest posts

Back