• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Pin lock corny plus TWO sets of disconnects.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobanon

Reaction score
I've got a 5 gallon pin lock corny keg in great condition that I don't necessarily need, plus two sets of disconnects (so if you have more pin locks or plan to get more, you're set). Probably worth +\- $100 all together...any takers? Sale or trade. I don't have anything particular I'm looking for. Whaddya got? I'm in the Atlanta area.

Do you still have this stuff? I'm in gainesville and I'm very interested. I have asked Santa for kegging stuff :D

yea I didn't want to be that person... thanks evandena pop'd the retail bubble

I don't like to be that person either, that's why I waited for the "anyone?" reply.
Also, I'm not trying to be snarky, just helping you price for a sale.

Man, you guys can get that stuff cheap. Recon kegs in the uk are about £70 ($113). I was reading that thinking $80 is about £50, so not bad, then you guys came in with the $35-40 comment and I started to sob!

Anyone know where I can get a pallet of these and ship them over here? £21 a keg leaves me plenty of margin for shipping and customs to take their share. (Sorry for derailing your thread by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back