What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4663.jpeg
IMG_4664.jpeg
IMG_4665.jpeg
This while I decided to stain the cabinet I installed in the garage for my glasses.

Which one was better?
Surprisingly, (at least to me), these yeasts made a very noticeable difference when fermenting their Irish Red ale recipe. The Irish yeast, not surprising, produced an Irish Red tasting beer. The Scottish ale yeast actually produced more of a Scottish ale flavor than I was expecting. I preferred the Scottish Ale yeast, but I am a bigger fan of Scottish ales than Irish ales.

Three cheers to Firestone walker and Harvest Hosts! Every time we stay at a brewery or winery, we drop waaay more cash than we ever would at upscale RV parks. But way more fun, and have met some really great people.
U.S. too. In the last six months alone we’ve stayed at least eight times at vineyards and breweries from the Finger Lakes in New York to Texas and now California, all basically for free. Except, of course, all we spend on libations with the host properties. We love us some Harvest Host!

What a terrible way to start the night drinking. This is a fruit juice to attract bugs, missing the Tequila.
Too bad it's too far to walk to the home brewery late in the night to get a beer.
20240422_231646.jpg

Back