GTA IV Release Date Finally Announced

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Just got an e-mail a few minutes ago. I already pre-ordered it last week. It was pretty much the impetus for my PS3 purchase. I'm such a GTA geek...

dor.gif

nico.jpg
logogtaiv.gif

Oh, man, my wife...so, I'm away for one night on business, and I come back the next day and she's booked flights to and from France for April 20-Feb 3. So I'll be away for the release. As if that's not bad enough, she also forgot that we had tickets to see Springsteen during that period. Holy CRAP! Oh well. It's France.

Evan! said:
to and from France for April 20-Feb 3. So I'll be away for the release.

Almost 10 months, I'm jealous. Taking the dogs?
BTW, I'm usually loathe to make travel tips, but I've been to France a few times and in Paris is doesn't get much better than Le Voltaire: (http://www.monoclemag.com/webprogrammes/Quality-of-Life-Index/Le-Voltaire-Paris/)
27, Quai Voltaire
75007 Paris, France
+33 1 42 61 17 49

Not cheap, but consistently, year-after-year, amazing. My uncle spent ~1-2 months out of the year in Paris every year and found some great places, and took me here my first visit.

landhoney said:
Almost 10 months, I'm jealous. Taking the dogs?
BTW, I'm usually loathe to make travel tips, but I've been to France a few times and in Paris is doesn't get much better than Le Voltaire: (http://www.monoclemag.com/webprogrammes/Quality-of-Life-Index/Le-Voltaire-Paris/)
27, Quai Voltaire
75007 Paris, France
+33 1 42 61 17 49

Not cheap, but consistently, year-after-year, amazing. My uncle spent ~1-2 months out of the year in Paris every year and found some great places, and took me here my first visit.

Duh, I'm a retard. Not Feb 3, May 3. 2 weeks. Hah, 10 months, that would rock so hard...but then I'd be bankrupt and have lost my house to the bank and would be out of a job and life would kind of suck. Then again, I'd be living in France, which would almost make up for it...

Anyway, thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind. I doubt we're staying in Paris more than a night. Val de Loire calls.

Back