• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Holy Hops Batman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I think i have emailed everybody with my paypal information and shipping. If i have missed anybody please email me and i will take care of it. Thsnks all, Sean!

everybody that has paid is processed and will ship tomarrow except for brian n., kyl, and aaron... sorry guys had a problem with my printer and could reprint postage. error message said to call tech support but they are close till tomarrow... Sorry again guys, it will be out tuesday

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, but are you updating the amount left in the first post? I don't have the funding right now but in a week I do and just don't want to get my hopes up if things are all sold out already!

Havent updated the amount yet. But off the top of my head about 10 lbs of saaz, 35 of gr.perle, 30 of the northern brewer and 65 of ctz, 35 us tett. That is going by what shipped this morning. Im shipping in order of payments recieved. Thanks again guys!

They are 2010 crop... the perle has the shipping lable from wakima washington ups dated oct 17 2011. I think the i think the nb was dated july 2011. The tett and ctz didnt have shipping labels but the guys at the brewery assured me they were all 2010 crop. The ctz and columbus smell so strong my gf was scared the post office was going to open them thinking they were weed...lol

Hey I'd like three pounds of the Northern Brewer! Tried to PM but it didn't go thru. If you have it available can you reply here or shoot me an email with paypal instructions to [email protected]? Thanks!!

hey sean, did everything work with paypal (money, address etc)? this is Kyle. thanks a bunch!

Hey Sean, I just want to say thank you again. This is crazy generous and kind of you. It must be a full time job getting all of this out for us! Thanks!

Hey Sean,
Has mine been mailed?

Aaron right? Its hard to remember all the paypal names and user names...lol. my swmbo took it to the post office yesterday. I have been having alot of problems with usps.com so it has been delaying these shippin out a bit.

Hey Sean, I just want to say thank you again. This is crazy generous and kind of you. It must be a full time job getting all of this out for us! Thanks!

I had no idea how much work this would be...lol; work: 6am -430 school:6pm-9 hops: 9pm-12 then up at 430 am to do it all again...i need a homebrew...haha

kosmokramer said:
Aaron right? Its hard to remember all the paypal names and user names...lol. my swmbo took it to the post office yesterday. I have been having alot of problems with usps.com so it has been delaying these shippin out a bit.

Yes, thanks man. Again echoing the appreciation.

Thanks for your work, paypal has been sent. I hope you make a little dough of your endeavor. Cheers

I had no idea how much work this would be...lol; work: 6am -430 school:6pm-9 hops: 9pm-12 then up at 430 am to do it all again...i need a homebrew...haha

Wow... You're the man! Thanks a ton for helping us all out with such a great deal!

Back