What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fermenting right now.

A Belgian Dubbel brewed with some dates.
A RYE. Pale ale
An Oatmeal stout
A Biere de Garde
An IPA loaded with Citra hops.

I have a Belgian Wit fermenting for at least another week and I plan on brewing a Saison this weekend, then a Bavarian Hefe the week after.... so on it goes.

beerloaf

Irish Red Ale
Belgian Wit
Blueberry Porter
for an Independence Day party this Saturday ;) (Red, White, Blue for those that didn't get the joke the first time)

and a Cream Ale

An Oktoberfest (MAD Wedtoberfest 3.0) and a Strawberry Weiss (MAD Strawberry NieuwenWeiss).

On tap:
Buxom Blonde Ale (ABA)
Opera Blonde Ale (ABA)

Fermenting:
Skeeter pee
Opera Blonde Ale (ABA)
Generic Hefeweisen (hefe)

On deck:
Opera Blonde Ale (ABA) (it goes fast)
Danger Dunkel (dunkel)
Generic American Pale (APA) (maybe... can't use a house yeast for this one)

Maybe I'll try my first tripel after that.

I've got a Kolsch, a Pale Ale and a stout porter in fermenters now, and I'll be making an Irish red tomorrow. Hooray (?) for being unemployed - tuesday brewday!

I thought I'd do this as a quick, informal poll. Who knows -- might pick up an idea for the next batch! :D

Right now, I've got a Miller Light clone in the primary, using this recipe as a base. My variation is using Northern Brewer (7.9% AA) at the boil, otherwise following the recipe. I brewed it yesterday.

What you got?

Why????

j/k! Brew what you like, but it did strike me funny bone a bit.

Got a Edge of style overhopped California Pale (Kangaroo Blonde) in the bottle, prepping an experimental brown ale for this weekends brew.

Got a 60 shilling I'll do my second FG check Wednesday, and if it's stable I'll bottle on Saturday. Got a Dry stout that should also be finished but I'm giving at least another 2 weeks. And then a Berliner Weisse that's been souring for about 2 months. Been checking it every 2 weeks or so. As of my last check Sunday, it's getting there, but still not quite sour enough, so I'll check again in 2 weeks.

I have an American IPA in primary, a RIS and a No. 3 Burton aging in secondary, a white grape/pear juice wine that we need to bottle and I'm brewing a cream ale tomorrow and an English IPA this weekend to fill up my empty swamp coolers. In bottles I have a Northern Eng. brown, an American IPA and a hefe and on tap I have my house ESB and house pale ale.

10 gal Imperial Stout
10 gal Fruitcake old ale (for the 12 beers of christmas)
10 gal Jonsey Blonde 3.5% (for a camping trip so we can drink all day and not get wasted)
10 gal of Reichers Flight IPA with citra, simcoe, amarillo and falconers flight

Massive Russian imperial stout in my chest freezer. So stoked to have actual fermentation temperature control - ambient in my garage was 103 F today, but my fermenter was at 63 F. No bubble gum beer for me!

Pseudo Kolsch (accidentally pitched Kolsch yeast into IIPA, had to use chico in "Kolsch"), 5.5g of dubbel on trappist and another 4g of same recipe on WL400 (should be interesting)

1. 5 gallons of BM 's Centennial Blonde (using Nottingham);

2. 5 gallons of BM 's Centennial Blonde (using WLP001 - washed from a previous batch).

Cider x 3
Lambic x 2
Sour stout x 1
Cyser x 1
12.12.12 x 1
DFH120 x 1
Imperial pale ale x 1

image-3556038047.jpg

Some sort of pale ale I made up on the fly Sunday morning.
Pale malt, Vienna, c-15.. Ahtanum, Amirillo, and Nelson Sauvin. 11 gallons, so I hope it's good.

Why????

j/k! Brew what you like, but it did strike me funny bone a bit.

Mostly it's because I have been on a low-carb diet since November and have lost almost 35 lbs! Plus, since I'M brewing this one and can hop it to my liking, it should be MUCH better :D

OG was 1.038 (target is 1.030 - 1.040) and the other variation from the recipe I did was to use Rebel Brewer's American Pub Ale yeast (WLP250). It did really well in the 7.8% ABV Old Style ale I brewed in January, so I thought I'd see what it would do in a lager recipe to make an ale!

Back