brewers anonymous

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eriktlupus

Reaction score
hello my name is eriktlupus and its been 5wks since i last brewed. i don't know how much longer i can hold out from brewing its just so hard to wake up on sunday and not brew. please help me out peeps:D

Hello, my name is enderwig, and I haven't brewed in 8 days. (Hello enderwig, welcome). It started simply enough, I just wanted some good beer.........:drunk:

I havent brewed in a long while- This is such BS! I need a hopper for my Mill and I would be all sorts of brewcrazy

I havent brewed in like 3 fricking months. I thought i was going to be home from this deployment much earlier then i was told and i would be able to get a batch brewed up before the Jimmy Buffett Labor day weekend show. I thought bringing two kegs of brew to the jimmy buffett show was going to be awesome! I guess i need to think again.

Oh, you poor, poor boys! Sit down and tell Auntie Yooper about all your feelings of loss in your brewing problem. I'm here for you!

(Wait- let me go stir my mash- BRB!)

I was sitting pretty for the summer until I lost about 5 kegs to an infection. I still have another 5 in the hole and a couple slow boats in the lager chest, but now I don't know if I'll make it through summer, especially with camping on the horizon. There's always PBR...

Sorry, we don't do intervention. We're enablers here.

I finally picked up some makings after blowing my last dark ale last week. Nothing on tap except pales right now.

My name is Bird and I haven't brewed in two months... :(

The pisser is that I've got basically all the grain and malt to do about twelve different batches, and I'm almost out of beer! My wife is even getting on my case to start brewing again, not so much because she wants the beer but because she knows I've been feeling burnt out and run down and she knows how much I enjoy brewing.

Here's hoping to get a batch or three in next weekend! :mug:

Hello, My name is GilaMinumBeer (Crazy Beer Dinker) and it has been 2 months, 10 days, 9 hours and 7 minutes since I last brewed a beer.

Parenthood! What can I say.

At least I have a nice DoppleBock and String Dark in keg to hold me over.

Hello, My name is GilaMinumBeer (Crazy Beer Dinker) and it has been 2 months, 10 days, 9 hours and 7 minutes since I last brewed a beer.

Parenthood! What can I say.

At least I have a nice DoppleBock and String Dark in keg to hold me over.

My name is OB and it's been 18 hours since I brewed last. :D

My name is McKBrew. I haven't brewed in at least two months. The fact that I can't remember when I brewed last is a problem. I won't be brewing for at least another 3 weeks. Help.

Hello, my name is Sparky. I haven't brewed in almost two months. I've got the shakes bad, man! I've decided to have about 15 fellow brew addicts over on Sat for a brew orgy. That should give me the fix I've been needing. :D

Hello all. This is evil, and I haven't brewed in three weeks due to fermenters being full. Ohhh wait, I just bottled on Wednesday!!! brb gotta fire up the grain mill.

i'm in serious withdrawal mode here peoples! i still haven't brewed a batch since the first of june :mad:. i was gonna brew on sunday last but woke up with a case of the blahs (no motivation). hopefully riclark and i can get together this month and brew up the 999 barleywine:D

Hello all - My name is wild and I haven't brewed in a week and I have 4 more hours till I can brew again :rockin:

Hello, my name is Homercidal, and I haven't brewed for about three months....

OK!! I just brewed on Sunday!! I'm so ashamed! And, I made some apfelwein...

I have to leave now. I have to order ingredients for a 2.5 gallons of barleywine.

Back